How’s it going?
If this is your first time, or your first time in a while, welcome!
I won’t keep you long today; I just mainly want to say:
WOW. What a year huh?
2020 started out for me with things be-bopping along as usual. I never thought a few months later I would
- have been in and out (mostly out) of Jiu Jitsu after pre-paying for a year
- have “welcome team” duties at church which basically just consists of disinfecting before and after services
- hit a long streak of not writing
- nearly stop practicing guitar
- gain several pounds and stretch all my favorite clothes to the limit, after previously giving away everything bigger (yikes)
- finally have my long-distance relationship result in the future wifey moving near me — cigar anyone 😉
And the thing is . . . it was a crazy year, but I know mine has been spectacular compared to many others.
So if it’s been tough for you I’m sorry, and I so hope life picks up soon.
It has been dark some days. Dark-dark.
If you feel me, please just hold on longer. There’s hope, always. Even if you can’t see it. Hold out for the light.
See you soon.